- BA: 1971 -Anthropology and Art History. Rice University, Houston, Texas.
- M.A. 1978. Psychology. Rice University, Houston, Texas.
- Psychotherapy training and practicum client work under Dr. R. D. Laing, London, England, 1972 - 1976.
- Seminars and course work in Anthropology and Phenomenological approaches to Social sciences, Dr. Francis Huxley, Supervisor, Philadelphia Association, London England, 1972 - 1976.
- Infant Observation Seminar, 2004 - 2006. Dr. Myrna Little
- Seminars in Analytic Psychology, The Texas Training Seminar of the Inter-Regional Society of Jungian Analysts 1995 -2004.
- Karl Menniger School Of Psychiatry and Mental Health Services, two-year Family Therapy Training Program, 1987 - 1989.
- Masters of Divinity. 1985: The Episcopal Theological Seminary of the Southwest.
- Tutorial and Supervision, Object Relations and Early Child Development, Peter Olsson, MD, Faculty, Psychoanalytic Institute, Houston, Texas. 1985 - 1986.
- Clinical Pastoral Education, Residency, 1982 - 1983, St. Luke’s Episcopal Hospital, Houston, Texas.
- Clinical Pastoral Education, The Episcopal Theological Seminary of the Southwest, Austin, Texas, 1981.
- Diplomate Jungian Analyst: 2004 - present
- Psychotherapy private practice: Marriage and Family, Individual, Group, Substance, Abuse, Divorce and Family Mediation, 1974 to present.
- Ethics Workshop Presenter, approved by The Texas State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors, 1995 - ongoing.
- Teacher, Isis Institute for Women’s Studies, Austin, Texas, 1996 - ongoing.
- Teacher, C. G. Jung Society, Austin, Texas, 1991 -ongoing.
- Counselor, Adult Co-Dependency and Chemical Dependency Treatment and Education, CPC Hospital, Austin, Texas, 1989 - 1990.
- Assistant Rector, St. Mark’s Episcopal Church, Austin, Texas, 1986 - 1989.
- Assistant Rector and Deacon, St. David’s Episcopal Church,San Antonio, Texas, 1985 - 1986.
- Mission Training, 1983 - 1985, Christ The King Episcopal Church, Alief, Texas.
- Counselor: Child, Adolescent, Individual and Family Therapy, Counseling and Pastoral Care Center, Austin, Texas, 1979 - 1981.
- Drug Abuse Consultant and Teacher Education Workshop Presenter, Education Service Center, Austin, Texas, 1979 - 1982.
- Agency counselor, United Campus Ministry to Higher Education, Fort Collins, Colorado, 1978 - 1979.
- Private Counselor, Family and Group Therapy, Fort Collins, Colorado, 1978 - 1979.
- International Association of Analytical Psychology, 2004 - on going.
- Austin Society for Psychoanalytic Psychology,1994 - ongoing.
- Texas Association of Counseling and Development, 1987 - ongoing.
- Southwest Network for Women’s Ministries, Chairperson, 1980 - 1982.
- National Association of Drug Abuse Prevention Specialists, 1979 - 1982.
- Fellow of The Royal Anthropological Institute of Great Britain and Ireland, 1972 - 1980.
- Registered at The Tavistock Institute, London, England, as Research Assistant to Dr. R. D. Laing, 1972 until his death in 1989.
- Isis Institute for Women, Board Member, Austin, Texas, 1995 – 1997; President 1999 to 2002.
- Women’s Counseling and Resource Center, Austin, Texas, ongoing.
- C. G. Jung Society, Austin, Texas, ongoing.
- Austin Rape Crisis Center, Board Member, Austin, Texas, 1979 - 1984.
Professional License and Certification
- Diplomate Jungian Analyst, 2004 - ongoing.
- Licensed Professional Counselor, State of Texas, 1982 to present.
- Licensed Supervisor for Licensed Professional Counselors, State of Texas, 1996 ongoing.
- Certified in Divorce and Family Mediation, 1991 ongoing.
- Certified Chemical Dependency Specialist, 1991 - 1993.
- Clinical Member, Imago Relationship Therapy, 1988 ongoing.
- Ordained Priest, The Episcopal Diocese of Montana, 1985 ongoing.